Click here – 2020 – 2021 School Uniform Dress Code
2020 – 2021 – Uniform Dress Code
- Appropriate grade level color must be worn
- 8th Grade – Red
- 7th Grade – Black
- 6th Grade – Heather Gray
- School T-Shirt
- Solid color Polo (3 Button) (No Logo)
- Sold plain T-shirt (No Logos or Writing)
- Outer Garments (Jackets, Sweatshirt, etc.) – Solid Red, Black, and Gray only.
- Hoods cannot be worn while on campus.
- Solid Blue Jeans or Khaki Tan pants or shorts ONLY!!!
- No design or graphics
- No Sweat Pants, No designs, No tears, rips, cuts, fray, patches, bleach spots A
- No leggings, yoga pants, or tights (worn as pants)
- Shorts must be mid-thigh to knee length
- Shoes must cover heel with at least a strap.
- No athletic slides or flip flops
For additional information please contact us at: